Bookkeeping and accounting are integral components of any business. Bookkeeping services will ensure that reliable and accurate books are kept for your company.
MPBA bookkeeping services mean you can switch off, trusting your books are up-to-date and compliant without hassle from your side.
MPBA provides bookkeeping and accounting services for companies, sole trader and partnerships incorporated in the United Kingdom, Malta, Luxembourg, Cyprus, Hong Kong and Gibraltar.
VAT, Self-assessment and Corporation Tax retuns
MPBA can also help with preparations of annual accounts, VAT returns, corporation tax returns, self-assessment tax returns, statutory reporting and other regulatory requirements you or your limited company or partnership faces.
MPBA shall administer your PAYE scheme on your behalf so you can trust everything will run smoothly, without the weight on your shoulders.
MPBA payroll services shall facilitate:
- Computing employees’ withholdings and net pay;
- Ad hoc additional payments or deductions;
- Preparing and issuing employee pay slips;
- Expenses and benefits processing;
- Preparing documentation for new or departing employees;
- Preparing revenues payable and remittance submissions to tax office.